Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Que tal everyone? Lordy Lordy, been a few weeks since my last post!!!! Ugh let me tell you I've had so much to do and so much on my mind... I didn't know what to write about to be quite honest. I've been reading those books I ordered from amazon remember? They are so good.
I also started a group of friends where I let them read my books lol under two conditions, don't ruin my books and return them BACK to me. So other than reading I've been focused on school which is where my head should be right? And also my Faith and relationship with Christ, I'm working on reading the bible more often. I really want to start reading it everyday. Even if I read just one scripture I'll be happy. So I'm back and in action on here. Sorry to neglect yall.
XOXO,
Sarah

No comments: