Saturday, March 6, 2010

I have BEEN exercising!!!!

Yes you heard it! That has always been a New Years Resolution but never committed, but I'm actually doing it now yall. And its a family affair! Me, my mother, and my brothers play basketball or something. We're at the gym at least 3 days a week killing it. We've been doing it for about 3 weeks to a month, well my mother has been longer, I was lazy and kept sleeping... But now that I'm out there and its apart of our shedule I'm pushing myself, times when I want to hop off the machines and lay on the floor, but I say to myself "Sarah how bad do you wan this? Prove it". What also motivates me is watching The Biggest Loser, seeing their commitment and transformation amazes me and inspires me. Of course I won't get a big transformation which is not what I'm looking for, just improvement.
Things I'm doing:
-cardio
-leg machines
-chin ups w/ support
-lifting weights
-abdominal machine workouts
-butt blaster
-side crunches or hip crunches
-etc.
For me I have to keep myself entertained, I switch it up here and there often and kick up the gears quickly. I'm more of a fast paced person.
Goals:
-flatter stomach
-tighter glutes, rounder
-more defined thighs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog honey... i like it ;O)

i follow you, i hope you follow me toooooo????

i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

KISS ;*)