Friday, March 12, 2010

Curvaceous ladies!

Modelmayhem has everyone on there showcasing their talent rather it be modeling, wizarding, make up, hair styling, photography, etc. Gotta love it.
Now its time for my Curvaceous chicas. These ladies are often under appreciated and misrepresented, when I say that people in the fashion industry use size 6 models and call that plus size and in realization that isn't plus size, sure a size 6 woman can be curvy, but that's not the curvy I'm talking about. Most of my family members are curvaceous big and beautiful women, so I know I must REPRESENT them to the fullest. These are women that are not to be reckon' with because they are coming full force, rocking realistic body types. GO LADIES!
Before showing you these beautiful models let me give you the definition of curvaceous.

cur·va·ceous:(of a woman) having a well-shaped figure with voluptuous curves.

So anyone that doesn't agree can leave. And without further ado heres the ladies and much more to come.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: