Monday, July 13, 2009

I've gotten this addiction for short cuts!!











AND THE OBSESSION KEEPS ON GOING.. I keep on seeinghot short cuts that are making me want to go perm my hair and chop my hair short !!lil
A little information on my hair:I'm natural meaning no chemicals. My hair in hair langage is a 3c/4a, and is arm pit length.
I'm loving all these cuts around me! And I never EVER used to be a fan of short hair on me, but ever since I tried on some hair wigs that are short its made me want to get one. SO I DID! LOL I wouldn't cut my real hair off, ladies if you don't want to chop your hair off for a short due, do what I did, buy a short cut wig! Life's all about fun and memories ;]]. I also just ordered this really short due wig and its fire. Can't wait to get it and rock it!





No comments: