Greetings!Hello everyone. I know I haven't been on here in ages. Its just school has started and tons of homework is assigned. I'm only in two pre-IB classes! My grades are spiraling due to Geometry and Language Arts Literature. Math has never been my strongest subject, I'd understand some concepts pretty well then the remainder I can't grasp for some reason. Its okay because starting next week I'll be going to a tutor specifically for Math. Yay! I am excited, because I truly wish math was a breez for me. I love it and the feeling when you understand it, but when I don't I'm ready to scream and quit trying to learn it lol. Theres so much I've been up to lately.
SO WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO?
- Now in voice lessons once a week
- Math tutoring starting Next Week
- signing up for Kick boxing soon
- shopped a bit more
- room has been complete for a while, I'll post a picture soon
- actually would enjoy the company of having a boyfriend! Thats really shocking for me since I'm so indie (independent).
- In school clubs but have been to zero meetings when theres been about 4 so far. (Hahaha)'
Well its nice to check in. I'm back and will at least come on once a week. ;]